Top categories
Quick Links

World's Largest Medical Devices Marketplace

Plenumtech Crest Syringe Pump

  • Product Code: F-1

CREST Syringe Pump is comprising a computerized infusion system with various sensors. The system utilizes a microprocessor to retain correct infusion rates and activate alarm when fluid flow varies from the set rate. The pumps contain a pump assembly, which holds the syringe and infuses fluid to the patient at set rate. If the actual Syringe rate differs from the set rate by more than 1%, the pump stops infusion. Physical Specification of Syringe Pump : Product Type: Front Loading Syringe pump Pumping Mechanism: Lead Screw Mechanism Parameters Displayed: Syringe size, Syringe Brand, Set Flow Rate Infused Volume, Occlusion level, Battery life Alarms & Indicators Keypad: Capacitive touch screen keypad Fixation: Allows Horizontal and Vertical Mounting Stack ability: For interlocking of two or more units Basic Infusion Controls: Syringe Capacity: 5,10,20,30,50/60 and 100 CC Auto Detection Syringe Brands: Dispovan, BBraun Perfusor, BD Precise, Platipak Romson & Sisco (Provision add 12 more brands) Flow Rate: 0.1 to 1200 ml/hr (increment in step of 0.1ml/hr Facility for Online titration Purge: Up to 1200 ml/hr Bolus Rate: Up to 1200 ml/hr Bolus Volume: Settable (pre-set) KVO/KOR: 1% of the set rate or minimum of 0.1 ml/hr Mechanical Accuracy: +/- 1% Overall Accuracy: +/- 2% (Measured Time > 1Hr, min 0.2 ml excluding syringe tolerance) (Measured as per IEC 60601-2-24) Pressure Management: Pressure Limits: Low 0.4 kg/cm2 (300 mmHg), Mid 0.8 kg/cm2 (600 mmHg), High 1.2 kg/cm2 (900 mmHg) Tolerance: +/- 20% Anti-bolus System: Reduces significantly bolus after occasion release (measured as per IEC 60601-2-24) Pre Alarms/Alarms/Security Features: Alarms: All the alarms are expressed by means of flashing message/symbol on the display and sound beep Syringe Detection: Syringe Dislocated, Drive Disengaged, Patient Line Disconnection, Plunger Disengaged Device Control: No Mains, Battery pre-alarm & Alarm, Idle Technical Malfunction Infusion Control: Occlusion, Infusion End pre-alarm & Alarm KVO/KOR, Syringe Empty Standard Accessories: Unit with pole clamp, power cord & operating manual Optional Feature: Power Source: External Power 12 VDC converter (For Ambulatory supply) Battery Life: Upgradable to 5 hr / 10 hr @ 5 ml/hr Stack ability: Multiple inputs AC cord for up to 8 pumps Communication: RS232 port Other: Nurse call attachment Quality Standard: Electrical Safety: Class II, Type CF

₹23,500

Request quote

Secure payment
Easy Return
Express Shipping
CREST Syringe Pump is comprising a computerized infusion system with various sensors. The system utilizes a microprocessor to retain correct infusion rates and activate alarm when fluid flow varies from the set rate. The pumps contain a pump assembly, which holds the syringe and infuses fluid to the patient at set rate. If the actual Syringe rate differs from the set rate by more than 1%, the pump stops infusion. Physical Specification of Syringe Pump : Product Type: Front Loading Syringe pump Pumping Mechanism: Lead Screw Mechanism Parameters Displayed: Syringe size, Syringe Brand, Set Flow Rate Infused Volume, Occlusion level, Battery life Alarms & Indicators Keypad: Capacitive touch screen keypad Fixation: Allows Horizontal and Vertical Mounting Stack ability: For interlocking of two or more units Basic Infusion Controls: Syringe Capacity: 5,10,20,30,50/60 and 100 CC Auto Detection Syringe Brands: Dispovan, BBraun Perfusor, BD Precise, Platipak Romson & Sisco (Provision add 12 more brands) Flow Rate: 0.1 to 1200 ml/hr (increment in step of 0.1ml/hr Facility for Online titration Purge: Up to 1200 ml/hr Bolus Rate: Up to 1200 ml/hr Bolus Volume: Settable (pre-set) KVO/KOR: 1% of the set rate or minimum of 0.1 ml/hr Mechanical Accuracy: +/- 1% Overall Accuracy: +/- 2% (Measured Time > 1Hr, min 0.2 ml excluding syringe tolerance) (Measured as per IEC 60601-2-24) Pressure Management: Pressure Limits: Low 0.4 kg/cm2 (300 mmHg), Mid 0.8 kg/cm2 (600 mmHg), High 1.2 kg/cm2 (900 mmHg) Tolerance: +/- 20% Anti-bolus System: Reduces significantly bolus after occasion release (measured as per IEC 60601-2-24) Pre Alarms/Alarms/Security Features: Alarms: All the alarms are expressed by means of flashing message/symbol on the display and sound beep Syringe Detection: Syringe Dislocated, Drive Disengaged, Patient Line Disconnection, Plunger Disengaged Device Control: No Mains, Battery pre-alarm & Alarm, Idle Technical Malfunction Infusion Control: Occlusion, Infusion End pre-alarm & Alarm KVO/KOR, Syringe Empty Standard Accessories: Unit with pole clamp, power cord & operating manual Optional Feature: Power Source: External Power 12 VDC converter (For Ambulatory supply) Battery Life: Upgradable to 5 hr / 10 hr @ 5 ml/hr Stack ability: Multiple inputs AC cord for up to 8 pumps Communication: RS232 port Other: Nurse call attachment Quality Standard: Electrical Safety: Class II, Type CF
New
New
New
New
New
New
New
New
New
New
New
New
New
New
New
New
New
New
New
New
New
New
New
New
New
New
New
New
New
New
New
New
New
New
New
New
New
New
New
New
New
New
New
New
New
New
New
New
New
New
New
New
New
menu